Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Streck Beast

I originally created this concept for a contest I saw mentioned on ign.com for XSEED games. They were looking to have someone design a monster for their upcoming title Little Kings Story.
I found out so late I only had about half a day what with work and all. This was last Fall btw.
Anyway I was contacted by the fulfillment company
and told my art would be featured in the game but I still do not know in what capacity : P
I tried to make something that looked like it could have split personalities with one side being fierce and growly and the other side being sweet and purry...though I think the 'nice' head looks more like part of the costume still. I enjoyed doing the horns and chest/gut plate. I might go back to it at a later point and give it a more finished look.

No comments: