Sunday, February 15, 2009

Strip post # 1


So last year I got on to this other blog where we would all do comic strips and post updates every week or so. I made a start with the best intentions but soon got distracted by life and other assorted crap. Recently I decided to try again..this time in earnest. Ultimately my hope would be to create a book or other such compilation in the end. In the meantime, I figure I would use this blog as a place to post about my endeavors, triumphs and frustrations associated with this process. Its embarrassing to think after all these years I havent focused my efforts enough to have some finished body of work by now, but better late than never I guess. Over the past year Ive read various books and other blogs that talked about best practices as far as creating internet cartoons, but in the end I decided i would get the most out of this process if I simply went at it the way I felt was best, (even if it turned out to not be the most efficient approach. ) and kind of made it my own journey. This is the story of a young girl lost...otherwise known as Malice in Oven Land.

No comments: